Thursday, August 03, 2006

Regular Schedule

I completed scanning and uploading the non-digital pictures I wanted to include on the blog. Just in time for Turck to show me an album full of different pictures that I would have wanted to include, from roughly 1999-2003 or so. I got to see those last night.

He has shots of Aaron, himself, Joe, and I prior to a Midnight Bowling outing for which we are all dressed in amusing fashion. I appear to be flexing in every one of those pictures, for whatever reason. Disconcertingly, I appear to have been in better shape then.

Nate also has alternate pictures from Allegany, and some from Randy and Laura's wedding, which is six days short of three years ago now.

So perhaps there will have to be another edition of the chronology of film camera pictures coming at a later date.

It is possible that I may have an interview next week for a semi-real job that would last at least through the November elections, but it's not a certainty. And of course I would have to impress the interviewer, which may not be something I'm capable of.

The due date for my annual car insurance premium looms, and I'm not exactly close to having enough to pay for that. It's not looking good. Aside from me not being any closer to moving out for good, which is the real driving force behind obtaining a real job.

No comments: