Monday, July 14, 2008

Turck's Bachelor Weekend in West Virginia

Late Thursday night, I flew from Chicago to Raleigh, where Turck is now living with Lindsay. Joe H had set up a great weekend for us at Ace Adventure Resort in West Virginia. Nate had to work on Friday, but we eventually arrived late that night with some help from his GPS, after encountering a father/son mullet combo at Wal-Mart to pick up some supplies. We did enough drinking to make waking up early on Saturday pretty difficult. These pictures were taken after we returned from rafting when we were all a little tuckered out. I don't have any images from the rafting because I didn't have a waterproof camera, but Turck did and perhaps I'll be able to post those at some point. Although we weren't exactly roughing it (there were hot showers available near the campsite and decent cell phone reception), the area and the weather was beautiful and I think we all had a fantastic time.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: