Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hundredth Meridian & Blow at High Dough

At The Hundredth Meridian


Great song that I've grown to enjoy quite a bit. I think I first heard this either on a jukebox, played by Matt or Thom... or alternatively in the car while riding with Matt and Thom. This track made the list of possibilities at my wedding reception, so if you guys want it played, just ask the DJ and he should accommodate your request.


Blow at High Dough


The memory card in Laura's camera was full at the point of cut-off, about four minutes and forty-five seconds into Blow at High Dough, which was the second song of the encore and final song of the evening. Around the 4:35 mark, you can see Downie get down into the area between the stage and the crowd (where he stayed for a couple minutes, interacting with the audience and holding the mic for fans to yell lyrics) and at 4:40, you see the security guy scamper across the stage and down into the divided area to follow Gord.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

It's hard to pick A favorite, but this is definitely definitely one of my favorites. I can never not rock out to this song.

Wyatt said...

Which one - Meridian?