Saturday, July 15, 2006

Keggers and Hoodies in Randolph

Bound for a party in Randolph tonight, I saw these pictures from the party I went to there - almost five years ago. Turck and Matt should be there tonight, but I'm not sure Gilligan will make it.

From left - Gilligan (Ben), Turck (can you smile more than that?), Matt, me (disembodied in the background), Missy, and another girl whose name I forget.

I remember being unaware for most of the night that we were supposed to be drinking from the keg in the front yard (which we had failed to notice) and instead filching bottles of Coors Light from the boxes in back of us. We were very disappointed that a promised hayride never materialized. This did not dissuade Ben from discussing Doppler Radar with some of the older guests. One of those conversations somehow earned him the nickname of Gilligan, aided of course by his hat.



Those sweatshirts have both been through a lot. ...and more evidence that for me, growing the goatee was for the best.

Not sure why I thought snuggling up to Matt was necessary for the picture, but I may have been inebriated. I remember an entertaining ride back in Turck's Rav4 after he somewhat obliviously made an early exit from the festivities. Good times. Posted by Picasa

No comments: