Friday, March 06, 2009

Led Zeppelin (and Related) Record Collection


Above, my 200g Classic Records pressings of Led Zeppelin III and Coda. I have a Classic pressing of Presence on the way. These audiophile pressings can be difficult (and expensive) to track down.

I've been inspired to put up some images of my Zep & related vinyl collection by some recent posts on the For Badgeholders Only (FBO) mailing list. The funny (or sad) part of all this is that I don't actually own a record player. I probably won't buy one until we move out of our condo. We have a limited amount of space for more electronic components, so right now I'm just stocking up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lalaha said...

THAT is a sign of true obsession - I love it!

For me, I check facebook every day to see if the guy I "bequeathed" all my vinyl has joined!