Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More St. Patrick's Day Fun

Lending a hand - or two

So this isn't quite what it looks like. You might not immediately realize it from this picture, but this girl has a boyfriend. It seems as if every time someone comes to my apartment for the first time, they must ask me "hey - are those your weights?" and "you really lift those?" and invariably insist that I show them, insinuate that I'm lying, or try to lift them alone. Tammy here took the first and third approach, and I had to intervene before she dropped them (like Thom did) and possibly broke something (like my floor, for instance). I think it may have been a simple ploy to engage in a little grinding action, but I could be wrong. Undoubtedly, she walked away disappointed from the close encounter and I doubt she'll be coming around again.

No comments: