Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pearl Jam, eh?

Yeah. Now that I've blown virtually ALL this semester's student loans and earnings from Sears, all these concert tickets go on sale at the same time. Do I restrain myself and keep a couple hundred dollars in the checking account, figuring I can wait and order tickets later? No. Of course not.

As you'll see when you follow the link, tickets can only be purchased in pairs, which is of course how I normally buy them, regardless of the fact that I have such a difficult time finding people to accompany me to shows. I just completed a purchase of two tickets for the Toronto show, although looking at a map (and apparently having no knowledge of Canadian geography beforehand), I see that Hamilton is closer. Oh well. It's only another 45 minutes or so, and the crowd might be a little more fired up (although they're Canadian, so who knows...kidding).

I take it demand for this show, at least among my primary blog readership base, will be higher than for the Robert Plant shows? Well, I'm going to need the money fast, so who wants to go? If someone wants to hit the Hamilton show as well, I'm going to need the money up front. If you read the rules, you'll see that I can only order one pair per concert.

2 comments:

nathan said...

Wyatt I would do anything for that ticket....including cook you dinner. :) Yeah, but if you get tickets to hamilton show I'd go to that one too. Let me know.

Wendolene said...

London and Kitchener are also fairly close by (in the whole scheme of things). I want to say that I would love to go, but I'm not sure if we're even still going to be living here in September. And besides, as much as I'd love to see Pearl Jam, I know Joe would love to see them too, so I wouldn't want to go without him. :(