Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Roberto Planto Toronto

Against my better judgment, I purchased two tickets for the Robert Plant show in Toronto on Wednesday, July 6. I should know by now that no one is actually going to go with me, but still I persist in this dreamland, thinking that even if none of my friends will go, I'll have met someone by then that will actually want to accompany me not just to concerts, but just about anywhere. But what are the odds of that happening? Ha.

I'm still planning on trying to go to the two Philadelphia shows. Not sure when they'll be going on sale.

Incidentally, Robert's site has finally gone "live" at www.robertplant.com - it's very hip. Check it out, but make sure you have the latest Flash plugin.

I have a nice long paper to write about Frederick II for my Medieval History class, so I'm going to get back to that now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toronto? Don't forget your passport.