Saturday, January 21, 2006

Prasky Hrad, Dog, Me


This is a shot of me with the castle in the background. The castle is actually a giant complex of buildings that date from somewhere around 1000 AD (or CE, depending on your preference) up to the 1800s, so it's a lot of different architectural styles rolled into one site. The largest building that you see is the St. Vitus Cathedral, I believe. The dog behind me was one of several just roaming around. There was no leash law in Prague and all the dogs seemed pretty happy and well behaved. Matt stepped in some dogshit though. This one was taken when I wasn't exactly ready. The next one has me with a dorky grin on my face, but I thought I'd pick this one instead. There were enough from New Year's of me cracking up. Posted by Picasa

No comments: