Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hello From Berlin

Well, I don't have a whole lot of time on the internet here, but I thought I would 'czech' in with the blog. I arrived in Prague on January 3rd and left yesterday - the 9th. We had a slight delay in Kolin since we managed to take the wrong train, but eventually ended up in Berlin last night around 10pm. We leave tomorrow for Amsterdam, and I have to leave from Prague on the 15th to fly back to NYC and then Buffalo. Everything has been fantastic so far - more or less - but I'll fill in some details later, when I can do so more eloquently, or maybe anyway. The y and z keys are reversed on these keyboards, so it's somewhat difficult to type quickly.

Later -

1 comment:

Phish J. Waters said...

hey hope you are having a bunch of fun in europe. nice pun by the way.