Monday, January 31, 2005

New Look, Same Great Blog

So I've changed the template of the blog. I've done this mostly because I got sick of the profile and archive links not appearing where they were supposed to and failing in every attempt to relocate them to the proper spot.
If a majority prefers the old look, I may consider changing the format back. I like the parchment look, but I don't like the 'old wallpaper' look behind it. See what you think. The picture in the profile is, of course, of the four symbols representing Page, Jones, Bonham, and Plant respectively, from right to left. I recently downloaded that Hello program because I tired of not being able to post pictures. So I'll be trying this for a while and seeing how it works. Unfortunately, I don't have any very recent pictures of me in digital or any other format, but if and when I get a hold of one that I deem worthy of representing me to the WWW, you'll see it up there in my profile. Or maybe I'll just put a picture of Robert Plant there instead.

No comments: