Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hmmmmm

So I'm away for a few days...my profile disappears and so apparently have all my posts before December 13. I'm going to go ahead and blame Brett for this, because I'm sure he'll appreciate it. We tried to move my recalcitrant profile up from the bottom of the screen and everything looked great. Now, a few days later, everything's gone.

I haven't been keeping up with the news much without a computer. I've been up in Fredonia watching 3 or 4 movies per day, going to bed at 3 or 4am and rising at just after 2pm. I'm at my parents' house now, preparing to go to The Office to meet....well, we'll see who shows up, I guess. Matt's not going - he claims it's too nasty outside. Well, I drove from Fredonia. It wasn't a picnic, but I made it.

I don't know if this post will go through or not, or whether it will kick my profile back on the page. I don't know what happened.


No comments: