Thursday, March 17, 2005

March 17

Went to The Office last night. Discussed non-alcoholic beer with Turck.

Will head over to Steve's BYOB St. Patrick's Day festivities in a few hours. I may get some dinner with Laura, Randy, and Matt first. Thom is scheduled to join us at some point. The party at Steve's seems to be merely a prelude to a walk downtown for what promises to be a crowded and drunken mob. Not sure I'm up for that. I will probably be one of very, very few people in classes tomorrow, since it is the last day before Spring Break.

It remains to be seen if I'll have a computer here over that time. Things would be immeasurably easier for me if I did, but I have to be realistic about how much work I'm actually going to be doing while Kristen is visiting.

I might have some interesting stories tomorrow.

No comments: