Saturday, March 19, 2005

Southern Man

Well, I was considering going to New York City on Thursday to catch Robert Plant. However, I decided that I would be nervous as hell driving there by myself and probably be too tweaked out to either enjoy myself or even find the place on time.

So with careful consideration...

Alright, so it was a spur of the moment decision. I'm going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina instead. It's a few hundred more miles, but I figure it might be a more relaxing drive. I'm going to leave sometime tomorrow and probably get a hotel somewhere fairly close (within a hundred miles or so) and wait outside like the crazed fan I am to get in as early as I can (it's a general admission show at the House of Blues). Not sure if anyone is going with me at this point. I got two tickets just in case.

Should be interesting. I do think Robert will be touring later this year, but it looks like it may be a co-headlining slot with Jeff Beck. In the interest of seeing as long a show as possible, I am going to see him when he's the main man on the bill. A band called Love Drug will be opening the MB show.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so does this mean you won't be at wings wednesday..........?