Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Off The Road

I have returned. Details to come. Probably tomorrow. I'm quite tired. Over the course of 59 hours (from 11am Sunday to 10pm Tuesday), I was driving for 26 (approximately 1700 miles roundtrip, which is roughly equivalent to driving to western Colorado from here).

For anyone who may be interested, here's a fairly complete setlist of what was played Monday evening. The sequence is probably incorrect, but the beginning and ending is fairly accurate. I'll write up a little review in the next couple days so it can be ignored.

No Quarter (Houses of the Holy)
Shine It All Around (Mighty Rearranger)
Black Dog (fourth album)
Freedom Fries (Mighty Rearranger)
Let The Four Winds Blow (Mighty Rearranger)
Morning Dew (Dreamland)
Heartbreaker (II)
Tin Pan Valley (Mighty Rearranger)
That's The Way (III)
If I Were A Carpenter (Fate of Nations)
Tall Cool One (Now and Zen)
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (I)
When The Levee Breaks (fourth)

Encores:

The Enchanter (Mighty Rearranger)
Whole Lotta Love (II)

1 comment:

Wendolene said...

The important question is, did you have a good time?