Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yes, Even More Pictures

The game of beer pong was expensive because it was played (on our side) with Corona. We ran out of beer toward the end of our run of consecutive victories. Our consumption of cheap, nasty beer can be held directly responsible for our loss.

Deanna appears in the first picture with Thom and I. Deanna is in my 1960s class. When I asked her how my presentation went, she said I did well. When I pressed her to tell me what she really thought, she replied with a sigh..."well, you'll never be a teacher. You might be able to be a professor though, because you can be a professor without knowing how to teach. You just need to know what you're talking about." I'm unqualified to be a teacher because of my mumbling and lack of eye contact during the presentation, it seems. I do fairly well with eye contact in one-on-one situations and in small groups, but she's right about my performance during the presentation.

One more career I can cross off the list, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh?