Thursday, April 27, 2006

Last Happy Hour at Union Pub (Unless I Return to DC)


Katie D worked in our office and was a pretty dependable regular for the Union Pub Wednesdays. Katie was a fun girl, and unfortunately I never got a chance to chill out to Pink Floyd with her like we planned.



This was one of those rare pictures that you take of yourself and it turns out well. I feel like Laura and I finally confirmed some previously unconfirmed notions last evening. All too late though. C'est impossible? C'est la vie...


The cheeks got pretty rosy pretty quickly last night with nothing to eat and quite a few beers to drink. You can see that clearly here. Paul was a really good guy I talked to quite a bit. He's traveled all over. He worked in Feingold's office with Carly and Georgia, who you'll probably see in the next batch of pictures. He also worked with another cool girl named Jill, although Jill didn't show last night. Posted by Picasa

No comments: