Saturday, April 01, 2006

Paul, Clayt, & Steve Take On All Challengers


The last day of Steve and Christine's visit, we went to Arlington for some basketball close to Clayt's place. I brought my roommate, Dave. With Paul, Clayt, and Steve, the five of us played a few games with one guy sitting out. After a horrific display in each game I played, I decided to sit out most of the time. The last game was interrupted by three kids with ages ranging from perhaps 9-13 or so. They approached the court and immediately began trash-talking and shooting on the only hoop available. The video I took is priceless, but unfortunately I'm not sure how to post it to the blog. After much taunting, the guys could take no more and demanded a game. Before it degenerated into a complete farce, Clayt made a shot before turning around to yell "IN YOUR FACE!" in the style of Aqua Teen Hunger Force....lovely. If any of those guys would like to add more in the comments section, I would encourage it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: