Sunday, February 06, 2005

Elaborate, please

I still haven't found the post for which this comment appears, but I can't devote time to a comprehensive search because I'm at work. The comment was this "...wyatt-- i also want to tell you that paul, steve, and i had a conversation tonight-- and we managed to narrow down our favorite thing about you-- your unfailing ability to describe things in a way that is only characterized by you."

Is this a reference to a unique way of describing events, or is it saying that only I would characterize certain events in the way I do? I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

1 comment:

Ben VanEvery said...

Wyatt, I don't think your questions are necessarily exclusive and -- although I didn't make the comment -- I think the answer to both would be "yes." Your charismatic and unique way of portraying any situation is quite you, as well as entertaining to hear or participate in. I would classify it as "good." However, my opinion is, of course, only as good as my ten fingers.