Sunday, May 22, 2005

Grades are In

Medieval History II = B
Science Fiction = A-
Media & Politics = B+
The 1960s = A
The Cold War = A

Cumulative = 3.6

Eerily enough, I received exactly the same grades as last semester in exactly the same disciplines (two As and a B in the History courses, an A- in English, and a B+ in Political Science) even though it seems like this semester was much smoother. I'm not going to complain though, since I got so lucky with the grades last time. I'm sure next Fall will be another adventure.

2 comments:

Blacksheep said...

Hey, are you a Poli Sci or History major? Looks like you might be from those classes. I'm a double major in both of those area's. Pretty good grades you have there.

Wyatt said...

Might be more impressive at a non-state school. I'm a history major with a poli sci minor, to answer your question.