Saturday, May 21, 2005

Miscellaneous

Thanks to Wendy for sending The Best Man's Handbook to me in the mail. I received it today, and it may come in handy. I have yet to write the material for my toast on Saturday.

I noticed two days ago that The Rolling Stones will feature two opening acts of interest to some - Pearl Jam and The Tragically Hip. I doubt that I'll be shelling out the money to see either of those shows, but it would be cool. I'm not the biggest Stones fan, but I'm sure that collectively they'll both be great shows. The Hip actually opened for Jimmy Page and Robert Plant during a portion of the 1995 tour.

I should be back online on a more regular basis fairly soon - I'm going to be ordering a new Dell next week. Now all I need is a computer desk.

That's all for now. I'm at work now. Looks like I'll be going to Turck's for a bonfire this evening. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Wendolene said...

I'm the coolest.