Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fort Collins, Colorado

I happened to see Fort Collins on the list of largest cities in the US (it's number 189) that Kevin had posted to his blog, and I thought I would post this. I lived there from late February, 2003 to the end of August of the same year (I stayed in Denver for about two weeks before that) . It felt like I was gone longer than that.

The picture on the FtC page shows Horsetooth Mountain. I actually lived on Horsetooth Road. Steve Y and I climbed up onto the actual 'tooth' during one of our hikes. It may have been the same hike that we heard a woman calling out my name repeatedly, only to realize that she was trying to find her dog.

3 comments:

Wyatt said...

I'm not sure 'TIM' works as an acronym with the Durkeyville name change.

Wendolene said...

He's got a point there, Benji.

Wyatt said...

What?