Thursday, October 20, 2005

October 19

My grandmother's birthday was today. I went down to Jamestown to see her, and ate dinner with her and my grandpa. I watched some old home movies (8mm converted to VHS), from about 1960 or so, which would have made my dad about 6 years old and my aunt Kathy roughly 7.5. We had coffee and chocolate icebox cake for dessert, which was delicious.

I came back for a College Democrats meeting and signed up to volunteer on the phones over the next couple weeks. Stephanie and I (Steph is the Pres of the Fredonia College Dems) were at the Dem HQ last night as well.

Anyway, after the meeting, I got to play my first game of broomball, which is a variation of hockey. It was a lot of fun, and our team won 1-0. We have an excellent goalie.

The library is closing, so this will be the end for now.

No comments: